April 16 to 18, 2015
Pre-Conference Doctoral Master Class – April 14 and 15, 2015
Thomas Pavel (University of Chicago)
Monika Fludernik (University of Freiburg)
Elena Semino (Lancaster University)
David Herman (Durham University)
Jan Christoph Meister (University of Hamburg)
Deadline for submission of proposed papers or posters (200 words): October 1, 2014
• Pre-organized panels for consideration should additionally contain
- a summary paragraph along with proposed session title
- name of a panel chair (this may be one of the speakers)
- max 3 or 4 papers per panel
• For a poster, please submit a 200-word abstract and a CV. There will be separate poster sessions.
Registration for the Conference will open on November 15, 2014
Deadline for registration: January 10, 2015
Registration fee: 165 € – Students: 85 €
To register as a member, please consult the ENN website – “How to join the ENN”
The Pre-conference and Conference will take place at Ghent University, Belgium.
Prospective participants are asked to send a 2- to 3-page description of their doctoral research together with their résumés and name of institution to the following address:email@example.com . Please write “ENN Conference: Master Class” in the subject line. The deadline for submissions is October 1, 2014.
Price: The course is free of charge, but participants will need to pay the (student) conference registration fee to